Promotional Video Process
1. Conversation to identity clients needs and to understand the basic project
2. Fill out the Promotional Video Questions Form The form is created using Flash and won't show up on the iphone.
3. Conversation to refine and clarify the scope purpose of the project and any details not yet addressed.
4. Create promotional video
5. Promotional video will be viewed by client online
6. Once the client has approved the video and payment is completed the agreed upon number of DVD's will be delivered to client
Half down at start - balance due when video is completed and approved
Web Site Design Process
1. Fill out the Quick Quote Form at the bottom of this page The form is created using Flash and won't show up on the iphone.
2. Phone conversation to clarify needs
3. Fill out the more detailed Web Site Questions FormThe form is
created using Flash and won't show up on the iphone.
4. Phone conversation to refine and clarify
5. Build a mock up and get approval from client for the basic design
6. Build first page and get client approval on design
7. Build the rest of site
Half down at start - balance when site is completed and approved
Through out the web design process or the promotional video process the client will be asked to provide information to be used in the project. Timely delivery of the required information will ensure a fast completion time of web site or video. With every project communication is a major key in producing a product that will meet the needs of our clients. A contract will be created for every project listing the elements that will be included in each project. It will also contain the payment schedule and the target completion date. We will make every effort to produce what you need by the time you